How do LED high bay lights contribute to improved visibility, producti...26-02-2024
The LED panel light is a high-end indoor lighting fixtu […]
The LED panel light is a high-end indoor lighting fixture. Its outer frame is made of aluminum alloy and anodized. The light source is LED. The design of the entire lamp is beautiful, simple and luxurious. It not only has a good lighting effect, but also brings people. The feeling of beauty.
The LED panel light has a unique design. The light passes through the light guide plate with high light transmittance to form a uniform plane luminous effect. The uniformity of illumination is good, the light is soft, comfortable and bright, which can effectively relieve eye fatigue. The LED panel light can also prevent radiation and will not irritate the skin of pregnant women, the elderly, and children.
1. It can be inlaid on the ceiling, wall and surface of the installation body;
2. It can be hung on the ceiling or under the installation body. When inlaid on a white ceiling, the entire ceiling is one color, very beautiful, neat and coordinated;
3. The LED panel light adopts wide frequency voltage design (AC85-240V/50-60Hz), which can be used in countries all over the world; high-power LED adopts isolated power supply, constant current or constant voltage drive, high power supply efficiency, no pollution to the power grid, and stable performance ,Safe and reliable;
4. The LED panel light is a new type of surface light source that uses similar LCD TV backlight technology. It has soft light and beautiful appearance. It has been widely favored by European and American customers. A large number of foreign businessmen are looking for panel light products with good quality, good service and good prices. And suppliers;
5. The LED panel light seems to be just a simple lighting fixture, but because of its high market positioning, customers have extremely demanding quality requirements for this product, and the product itself involves materials, heat, optics, structure, and hardware. In many fields, such as, electronics, etc., general companies do not have a complete development team, sufficient development experience and follow-up supply chain management capabilities. It is difficult to truly develop successfully. In addition, they have an unclear understanding of market requirements. Therefore, a large amount of development costs are invested in exchange It's just a product that customers don't approve.